User & Safety Information
To ensure users of our INCOBlue® AUS 40 are equipped with the full knowledge on the usage, we have compiled a list of guidelines to help you achieve optimal productivity.
- Refill your INCOBlue® AUS 40 before it runs low
- Ensure you buy from trusted manufacturers who are able to provide a quality product
- Prevent fuel, oil, water, dust, dirt, etc from entering the AUS 40 storage tank
- Use dedicated equipment for the storage and transfer of INCOBlue® AUS 40
- Store AUS 40 between 30 degrees Celsius and -11 degrees Celsius
- Don’t buy from manufacturers you don’t trust
- Don’t add water or any other compounds into AUS 40
- Don’t add water directly into the SCR system, it will damage the SCR system
- Don’t store INCOBlue® AUS 40 in areas of direct sunlight or rain
- Clean the pump nozzle regularly and make sure no foreign material gets in
- Ensure proper winding of the pump hose and replace if nicked
INCOBlue® AUS 40 has a typical shelf life of 12 months if stored under proper storage conditions. Always store AUS 40 away from direct sunlight and rain
As INCOBlue® AUS 40 is not-hazardous and non-toxic, it will not harm the user or environment. In any case where INCOBlue® AUS 40 comes into contact with the skin, wash with soap and rinse with plenty of water. If ingested, do not induce vomiting and drink plenty of water. If inhaled, move away to a place with fresh air. If INCOBlue® AUS 40 gets into your eyes, remove any contact lenses and flush your eyes under running water. For all these cases, if you continue to feel unwell, get medical attention immediately.
For more information on the safe handling to INCOBlue® AUS 40, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) provided by Innoco Oil.